3.3% APR* Representative for loans between £7,000 and £15,000.
Loans available from £1,000 to £25,000
Top up your existing Loan
Get a quick decision
Quick access to funds
Make overpayments free of charge
*The rate is subject to change and the representative APR may not be the rate you'll receive. We'll offer you a rate based on our assessment of your personal financial circumstances. The maximum APR you could be offered is 21.9%.
To be eligible for an HSBC personal loan you need to:
- Have a bank or building society account with a Direct Debit facility (Channel Island and Isle of Man customers must have an HSBC current account)
- Have an annual income/pension before tax of £10,000 or more
- Be over 18 and a resident of the Channel Islands or Isle of Man
Not available for customers with a Basic Bank account. We do not offer Personal loans for a number of purposes including:
- The purchase of property or land (both UK & Overseas) including holiday homes and apartments
- Purchasing a joint stake in a property or buying out as a joint owner
- Mortgage deposit (regardless of lender or country)
- Gifting funds to third parties to support the purchase of a property, including mortgage deposit, stamp duty and solicitors fees
In addition, a Personal loan should not be provided for:
- Business purposes
- Share dealing
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. Our Personal loans are subject to status.