3.3% APR* Representative for loans between £7,000 and £15,000.
Loans available from £1,000 to £25,000
Top up your existing Loan
Get a quick decision
Quick access to funds
Make overpayments free of charge
*The rate is subject to change and the representative APR may not be the rate you'll receive. We'll offer you a rate based on our assessment of your personal financial circumstances. The maximum APR you could be offered is 21.9%.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for an HSBC Personal Loan you need to:
- must have an HSBC current account
- have an annual income/pension before tax of £10,000 or more
- be over 18 and a resident of the Channel Islands or Isle of Man
Not available for customers with a Basic Bank Account.
We do not offer Personal Loans for a number of purposes including:
- The purchase of property or land including holiday homes and apartments
- Purchasing a joint stake in a property or buying out a joint owner
- Mortgage Deposit (regardless of lender or country)
- Gifting funds to third parties to support the purchase of a property, including mortgage deposit, stamp duty and solicitors fees
In addition, a Personal Loan should not be provided for:
- Business Purposes
- Share dealing or Investments
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
Our Personal Loans are subject to status
Apply by phone
Call us on:
Existing HSBC Customers:
03456 00 61 61
Lines are open from 8am to 10pm every day (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day)
Apply in branch
Book your appointment to apply in branch by calling
03456 00 61 61
You'll need to bring identification, proof of your address and a recent bank statement