Premier Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months* from account openingThe rate for balance transfers is 0% for 18 months, where the transfer is made within 90 days of account opening. A 1.4% balance transfer fee applies to each balance transferred (minimum £5)*.
- 0% interest on purchases for 9 months* from account opening
- No annual fee
*At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
- Earn points when you spend
Earn 1 point for every £1 you spend in Sterling*, and 2 points for every £1 spent in other currencies.
*Sterling currency includes transactions made in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man as well as transactions overseas where you choose to pay in Sterling rather than local currency.
- HSBC Premier Rewards for MilesEvery 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 Frequent Flyer Mile with our selected partner airlines.
- Mastercard® Priceless® CitiesAccess thousands of experiences at over 45 destinations worldwide with Mastercard.
- Extended warranty coverGet up to 2 years extended warranty provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC, on selected household appliances. See below for more details.
- Enjoy airport lounge accessWith membership in the LoungeKey programme, just show your Premier credit card to gain access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide. Please note, lounges charge £20 per person per visit, subject to availability. Travel benefits terms and conditions (PDF) apply.
- Free unlimited Wi-FiTake advantage of free, unlimited and secure Wi-Fi via Boingo. With over 1 million hotspots worldwide, you can connect up to four devices at airports, hotels and more. Sign up with your Premier Credit Card at http://hsbcuk.boingo.com.
- Hotel discounts
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAdditional cards for partners or family members over 18.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Using your reward points
Find out how to convert your points for airmiles
How to redeem your points
Protecting your purchases with extended warranty cover
Apply for HSBC Premier Credit Card
Please note that HSBC Premier Credit Cards are only available to HSBC Premier customers.
Are you eligible?
Please ensure you read the important information in the 'Things you should know' section before applying.
Registered for online banking?
If you're already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Not registered yet?
You need to be registered for Online Banking to apply.
Apply in branch
To apply for an HSBC Premier Credit card in branch, book your appointment by calling:
03456 00 61 61
Lines are open from 8am to 10pm every day (except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day). Calls may be recorded.
You'll need to bring identification, proof of your address and a recent statement from your current bank.
Apply by phone
To apply for an HSBC Premier Credit card, please speak to your Relationship Manager. You can also call us on
03456 00 61 61
Lines are open 24 hours a day
Please note - you can only apply by phone or branch if you are an existing HSBC customer.