Apply for HSBC Children's Bank Account today:
With the HSBC Children's Bank Account you'll get:
- Earn interest with MySavingsFrom the age of 7 you can open a MySavings account from as little as £10 and watch your money grow with monthly interest.
- Separate spending money with MyAccountFrom the age of 11, we also have a MyAccount current account so you can learn to manage your money responsibly.
- Regular statementsThese show what has been paid in and taken out of your account(s).
- HSBC Visa Debit CardWhen you turn 11, we’ll send you an HSBC Visa Debit Card and PIN to use in shops, online, at cash machines or wherever you see the Visa logo*.
Please ensure you can answer YES to the following questions:
- Are you aged between 7 and 17 years old and a Channel Islands or Isle of Man resident?
- Can you provide proof of your identity and address? (if your parents already bank with us you don't need to provide proof of address)
If you're under 16, you will also need to get your application signed by a parent or guardian.
Apply in branch
Book your appointment to apply in branch by calling:
03456 00 61 61
You’ll need to bring identification, proof of your address and a recent bank statement.