HSBC Advance Bank Account
Whether you’re switching careers, starting a family or moving abroad, HSBC Advance is designed to help you through all life’s changes.
Apply for an HSBC Advance Bank Account today:
With the HSBC Advance Bank Account you'll get:
No monthly account fee
24/7 customer service
£500 daily ATM cash withdrawals
Access to our Island Privileges rewards programme created exclusively for Advance and Premier customers
A minimum overdraft offer of £1000 at account opening
Worldwide ATM cash withdrawals without HSBC non-sterling cash fees
A non-sterling transaction fee of 2.75% still applies.
Preferential Overdraft Interest Rate
Assumed limit £1,200: 0% EAR (variable) on the first £25, 17.9% EAR (variable) thereafter, giving a representative rate of 17.5% APR (variable).
Please ensure you meet the following:
- you need to be 18 years or older
- your residential address must be within the Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- you must be able to provide us with certified proof of your identity and address (translated into English if appropriate)
- you must pay at least £1,750 a month into the account (or a minimum of £10,500 every six months), not including money transferred from other sole or joint personal accounts held with HSBC Bank
- you are happy for us to undertake a credit register search (PDF)
How to apply
Request a call back
Complete our contact form quoting
Apply in branch
Book your appointment to apply in branch by calling:
You’ll need to bring identification, proof of your address and a recent bank statement.