Purchase Plus Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
- 0% interest for 18 months1 on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 2.9% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases for 18 months1 from account opening
- No annual fee
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking appMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal acounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking app.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee. Find out more about credit card fees abroad.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Who can apply?
- have an annual income / pension before tax of £6,800 or more
- be a resident of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- be over 18
Please read the important information in the Things you should know section before you apply.
Introductory rates may only apply if you haven't held an HSBC credit card within the last 6 months. Balances can't be transferred from cards issued by other members of the HSBC Group including first direct, M&S Financial Services plc and John Lewis Financial Services Ltd.
All HSBC credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc in the United Kingdom. HSBC Bank plc credit cards are governed by English law and your credit card account is maintained in the United Kingdom.
Already with HSBC?
New to HSBC?
Book an appointment online
To apply, you'll need to come into one of our branches and speak to the team. Please bring identification, proof of address and a recent bank statement.
Book an appointment over the phone
If you can't book online, call us to make an appointment on
Our lines are open 07:00 to 21:00 every day.