Buying your first home is an exciting time and likely to involve some of the most important financial decisions you'll ever make. However, we're here to help and the process doesn't have to be difficult. That's why it's important to get the correct advice and be equipped with as much information as possible.
Benefits of an HSBC mortgage
- Borrow up to 6 times your salary (criteria apply)
- 95% Loan to Value (LTV) mortgages available
- Make additional payments and overpayments subject to your mortgage terms
- Borrow for up to a 35 year term with a capital repayment mortgage
- Get a decision in principle in branch
- Free standard valuation
How to apply
Check eligibility and apply
The first step to getting a mortgage is applying for a Decision in Principle. This confirms your eligibility and gives you an idea of how much you can borrow. To get your application underway, fill out our form to request a Decision in Principle.
Need more help?
Call us to book an appointment with a mortgage specialist in one of our branches. You’ll need to bring identification, proof of address and a recent bank statement.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.