Premier World Elite™ Mastercard®
Based on assumed representative credit limit of:
With an annual fee of:
About this card
- Welcome points boostReceive 40,000 reward points when you spend £2,000 in the first 90 days of card membership.
- Anniversary points boost40,000 reward points when you spend £12,000 or more on your card within the first 12 months of card membership.
- Enhanced rewards programmeFor every £1 of eligible spend1 on your credit card: you’ll earn 2 HSBC Premier Reward points if it’s in Sterling currency2, or 4 HSBC Premier Reward points if it’s in non-Sterling currency. Redeem your points against vouchers for top retailers and frequent flyer miles . Terms & Conditions apply (PDF, 1MB).
- HSBC Premier Rewards for MilesEvery 2 points are worth the equivalent of 1 frequent flyer mile.
- Complimentary airport lounge accessWith membership in the LoungeKey programme, you get complimentary access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide. Both primary and additional cardholders simply need to swipe their card at the Lounge entrance and state they are travelling with Lounge Key.
- Free unlimited secure Wi-FiWith iPass gain secure access to millions of Wi-Fi networks at key business and travel venues in more than 120 countries. Just redeem your code, and download the iPass SmartConnect app on a compatible device.
- Hotel discountsReceive a 10% discount on selected hotels booked with your HSBC Premier World Elite Credit Card through Expedia or a 10% discount on over 180,000 hotels booked with your HSBC Premier World Elite Credit Card through www.agoda.com/HSBCPremier. Cardholders also benefit from 12 months’ complimentary Expedia+ Gold Membership.
- Additional cardholdersFor an annual fee of £60, you can get an additional credit card for up to 3 members of your family or friends to your card account. They’ll earn points and enjoy unlimited airport lounge access, too. Please note that if you are a Jade customer, the £60 annual fee for any additional cardholder will be refunded.
- Contactless transactionsUse your card to make contactless transactions and add it to Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
- 24-hour worldwide assistanceReceive round-the-clock support and an emergency cash advance if your card is lost or stolen.
Annual cardholder fees
Using your reward points
Find out how to convert your points for airmiles
How to redeem your points
Apply for a Premier World Elite Credit Card™
Please note that HSBC Premier Credit Cards are only available to HSBC Premier customers.
All HSBC credit cards are provided by HSBC Bank plc in the United Kingdom. HSBC Bank plc credit cards are governed by English law and your credit card account is maintained in the United Kingdom.
Are you eligible?
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Apply in branch
Prefer to complete your application with one of our team? You’ll need to bring identification, proof of address and a recent bank statement.
Apply by phone
Contact your Premier Relationship Manager or call us on:
Our lines are open 07:00 to 21:00 every day.
What you can expect when you transfer to the HSBC Premier World Elite™ Mastercard®
1 Eligible spend excludes cash advances, fees, balance transfers, cheques, refunds, interest or any other charge.
2 Sterling currency includes transactions made in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man, as well as transactions overseas where you choose to pay in Sterling rather than local currency.
* Lines are open 8am to 10pm everyday (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day).
You might be interested
Premier Credit Card
Exclusively for HSBC Premier customers, with a Rewards Programme and travel benefits.