Plan your financial future
In today's fast-moving world, effective wealth management can be key to achieving success. Our financial planning service can help find the right solutions for you, offering comprehensive investment support to help you on your way.
Get started with a financial review
How you manage your money today could have a big impact on your future. A financial review helps you understand what's going on in your life - and where you'd like to be in 5, 10, or even 20 years. Whether you're looking for a comfortable retirement, to give your children the best start in life, or you simply want to make the most of your disposable income, we can help.
Reviewing your finances with one of our experienced wealth advisers can be the first step in helping you to realise your current aims and future goals.
To benefit from our Financial Planning service, you'll need to open an HSBC Premier Bank Account.
What happens during a financial review?
- First, we'll get to know youWe'll discuss everything from your savings and investments to financial goals and plans for the future. This helps us recommend the right solutions for you.
- Next, we'll discover your optionsWe'll make recommendations that capture your aims, offering investment solutions that reflect the level of risk you're prepared to take to achieve your financial goals.
- Then we'll discuss your planWe'll build a financial plan with recommendations1 based on the information you've provided. You can discuss this with us, and ask any questions you may have.
- Finally, we'll take actionWe'll send our recommendations in writing and arrange a follow up meeting to discuss the content, answering any further questions you may have. If you're happy to proceed, your Wealth Manager will put your agreed plan into action.
- Complete and sign documents digitallyYou can complete and return documents online, without needing to print and scan them.
How we continue to support you
Once we've set up your investment portfolio, your Wealth Manager will continue to offer ongoing advice and support, as they are best placed to understand your situation and approach to investing.
However your life changes, be it a promotion, moving house, starting a family or taking early retirement, we can help support you with your financial plans and manage your portfolio. That's why we offer regular reviews so we can check your investments are on target.
You can call your Wealth Manager whenever you want to discuss your portfolio and check how your investments are performing. You can also review your balances online with our International Investment Centre.
Your investments will be held in our nominee service2 which streamlines the process of buying and selling your investments.
With the nominee service you can:
- apply for investments and transfer assets with minimal paperwork
- instruct to buy or sell funds via your Wealth Manager or online via our International Investment Centre
- maintain a single point of contact for your investment transactions
- consolidate your mutual fund investments for a portfolio view
- view the value of your portfolio via International Investment Centre
2The nominee is an administration service, not an asset management service. Not all countries are covered by the service - and some investments are excluded, such as stock market traded shares, bank deposits and some collective investment schemes. Applications to transfer current or future investments into the service will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Am I eligible?
You can book a financial review with one of our Wealth Managers if you have an HSBC Channel Islands & Isle of Man Premier Bank Account and are looking to invest either:
- £25,000 or more as a lump sum
- £250 or more as a monthly contribution
Book a financial review
Request a call back
Set up an appointment with one of our Wealth Managers. Simply complete our contact form.
Book an appointment
To book an appointment with an advisor, please call:
New to HSBC Premier?
To benefit from our Financial Planning Service, you'll need to become an HSBC Premier customer.
We offer advice on limited types of products which we offer from a limited number of companies. Details of the costs of the products or services we recommend you will be supplied to you in the Financial Planning Report.
Please remember that the value of investments is not guaranteed and you may not get back the amount you invested, and any income received from them can fall as well as rise. This could also happen as a result of changes in currency exchange rates, particularly where overseas securities are held or where investments are converted from one currency to another. We always recommend that any investments held should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment of at least five years.
You might be interested in
International Investment Centre
Explore a whole range of funds with our International Investment Centre.
Guides to investing
Explore our guides to help you get more from your money and grow your understanding of savings and investments.
Wealth and Forex insights
Stay ahead of global trends with the latest investment insight and foreign exchange market updates.
This link will take you to the HSBC Expat website.