Samsung Pay is a secure and simple way to make mobile payments with select Samsung Galaxy phones1:
1. Samsung Pay is only compatible with select Samsung devices. A £30 limit may apply to transactions in some stores; please ask the retailer for further details.
2. Available on Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge and S6 edge+ devices, which have the Android Nougat 7.0 software update.
1. Download Samsung Pay* from the Galaxy Apps Store
2. Scan your fingerprint or iris and enter a PIN, so you can authenticate future purchases
3. Scan your HSBC credit or debit card information, or enter the details manually
4. Verify your card with a 6-digit one-time passcode
Once you've verified your card with a 6-digit one-time passcode you'll receive by SMS or email, you're ready to make contactless payments on the go!
*Some of these links may allow you to access non-HSBC websites. HSBC Bank plc has no control over the linked websites and is not liable for the use of it.
Simply swipe up on the screen and hold the device near the contactless reader with your finger on the fingerprint scanner to make a payment.
You can also use the iris scanner (on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices) or Samsung Pay PIN to authenticate the payment.
To pay within participating apps, select the "Samsung Pay" button in the merchant app screen at checkout and use either fingerprint, iris scanner (on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices) or Samsung Pay PIN.
Most HSBC credit and debit cards are eligible for Samsung Pay, subject to status.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trade marks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with the law.
Have questions about Samsung Pay?
Please contact us on 03456 00 61 61*.
*Lines are open 8am to 10pm every day except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Calls may be monitored or recorded.