Balance Transfer Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
- 0% interest for 32 months* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 1.5% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months* from account opening
*At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get additional cardAdd your partner or family members over 18 to your account. It's a simple way to get more from your HSBC credit card.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking appMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal acounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking app.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee. Find out more about credit card fees abroad.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for a Balance Transfer Credit Card
Are you eligible?
Existing HSBC Customers
If you’re already registered for online banking you can apply online now.
Apply by phone
Call us on:
Lines are open from 8am to 10pm every day (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day)
New to HSBC
You can open a Balance Transfer Credit Card even if you don't have a current account with HSBC.
Simply fill out the online enquiry form and a member of staff will contact you within 48 hours regarding the next steps.
For a list of acceptable documents refer to the link.