Balance Transfer Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
- 0% interest for 32 months* on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 1.5% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases for 3 months* from account opening
*At the end of the promotional period, balance transfers and purchases will revert to the standard variable rate.
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get additional cardAdd your partner or family members over 18 to your account. It's a simple way to get more from your HSBC credit card.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking appMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal acounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking app.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee. Find out more about credit card fees abroad.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Already with HSBC?
New to HSBC?
Book an appointment online
To apply, you'll need to come into one of our branches and speak to the team. Please bring identification, proof of address and a recent bank statement.
Book an appointment over the phone
If you can't book online, call us to make an appointment on
Our lines are open 07:00 to 21:00 every day.