Everything you'd expect from a bank account and more
Your HSBC Premier Bank Account gives you all the day-to-day banking essentials you need - plus some useful additional benefits to make it easier to manage your money:
- No monthly account fee for HSBC Premier Bank Account
- Dedicated Premier Relationship Manager
- Contactless Visa Debit CardWithdraw up to £1,000 a day from HSBC cash machines in the Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man, and around the world1, without being charged a cash withdrawal fee
- 24/7 telephone bankingCall our 24-hour Direct Relationship Management service any time, day or night
- Online bankingMake payments, pay bills and transfer money quickly, easily and securely online
- Mobile bankingKeep an eye on your account with alerts sent straight to your mobile
- Island PrivilegesAccess to our rewards program created exclusively for Premier and Advance customers
Assumed limit £1,200: 0% EAR (variable) on the first £500, 11.9% EAR (variable) thereafter, giving a representative rate of 6.8% APR (variable).
Apply for HSBC Premier:
To open a Premier account, you must meet certain financial and other criteria.
1Some other cash machine operators may apply a direct charge for withdrawals from their cash machines and this should be advised on screen at the time of withdrawal. These transactions are subject to a non-sterling transaction fee, currently 2.75% of the amount of the transaction.
Using your Debit Card abroad: The exchange rate that applies to any foreign currency debit card payments (including cash withdrawals) is the Visa scheme exchange rate used by VISA on the day the conversion is made plus a Non-sterling transaction fee, which is currently 2.75% of the transaction amount (and for cash withdrawals a Cash Fee of 2% of the cash withdrawal (minimum: £1.75, maximum: £5)). We will make the conversion and deduct the payment from your account once we receive details of the payment from VISA, at the latest the next working day. Details of the current Visa scheme exchange rates are available at www.visaeurope.com.
Our telephone, online and mobile banking services are open 24 hours a day subject to scheduled maintenance periods. During busy periods calls may be transferred outside the UK. To help us continually improve our service, and in the interests of security, we may monitor and/or record your calls with us.
HSBC Premier is available to you, if you pay your annual income into your HSBC Premier Bank Account and have either:
- Savings or investments of at least £50,000 with HSBC in Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man; or
- An individual annual income of at least £75,000 and one of the following products with HSBC in Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man : a mortgage; investment, life insurance or protection product
Or if you've already qualified for HSBC Premier in another country.
Please review our complete eligibility criteria before applying
Apply for an HSBC Premier Bank Account
Book an appointment online
To open an account, you'll need to come into one of our branches and speak to the team. Please bring identification, proof of address and a recent bank statement.
Book an appointment over the phone
If you can't book online, call us to make an appointment on
Our lines are open 07:00 to 21:00 every day.