HSBC is proud to be a leading employer in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man
As one of the largest employers in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, HSBC is an inclusive and internationally connected organisation, offering attractive benefits and rewarding career development opportunities.
As well as a complete package of pay and flexible benefits to support your professional and personal needs, we aim to create a working environment that helps our people be their best, holistically, more of the time.
View current career opportunities and apply
Diversity is in our DNA at HSBC. Here in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man we introduce new talent from overseas, as well as supporting and investing in local home-grown talent. We offer an attractive career path and fantastic training opportunities to Island graduates and school leavers; an invaluable investment in our future workforce.
Elvina Aghajanyan, Head of HR, Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Why join HSBC in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man
- Career progressionWe offer you tailored training and support to help find and develop your dream career.
- We celebrate diversityYou’ll work in a friendly, supportive and inclusive environment where we develop and promote people based on merit.
- Proud to support flexible workingTo help our people integrate work, family and other commitments, we’ve put flexible working into practice.
- Mental, physical and financial well-beingWe aim to create a working environment that supports and builds happier, healthier people - bodies and minds.
- Community involvementCharitable fundraising and volunteering are part of who we are, we give you a day off each year to support a cause of your choice.
Benefits of working for HSBC
Read our brochure and find out more about our values and culture, flexible working policy and diversity and well-being initiatives.
Extraordinary People Awards 2019
Find our more about our Extraordinary People Awards, where our staff from across the islands were celebrated and enjoyed a fabulous evening of dinner, awards and entertainment.
Congratulations to all our finalists and winners for the 2019 Awards!
OF OUR EMPLOYEES
The proportion of our staff surveyed who said they work flexibly
GLOBAL EMPLOYEE NETWORKS
Our staff-led networks help promote diversity at HSBC
The time our employees spent on training and development activities in 2017