Adding your partner, a family member or friend to your account is a simple way to get more from your HSBC credit card.
- Additional cardholders benefit from the same benefits and protection as the main cardholder
- Premier additional cardholders will earn 1 point for every £1 spent on their card within the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man and 2 points for every £1 spent outside the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. This will then added to the main cardholder's points balance to save and redeem against great rewards. You can redeem these by using shopping vouchers at stores such as M&S, amazon and boots or converting them to frequent flyer miles.
- All transactions detailed on one statement
- Additional cardholders must be 18 years or over
- The cardholder remains responsible for all spending on the account made by the additional cardholder.
What you need to do
Download and complete the application form, and return it to your local branch, or send it to:
CC ACQ, PO Box 6001, Coventry, CV3 9FP