- It's quick, easy and secure
- No need to share your account details with others
- Less need to carry cash, or use cheques
- Seventeen banks and building societies offer the Paym service to their customers, and more than 3 million people have registered already
Register for Paym to receive payments
- Log on to the HSBC Mobile Banking app and select Paym from the main menu
- Select "Register to receive payments" and follow the next steps
What devices are supported?
Paym has been designed to work on any digital device that the HSBC Mobile banking app currently supports.
How to send money with Paym
- Log on to the HSBC Mobile Banking app and select Paym from the menu
- Select "Send a payment without registering"
- The first time you send a payment you'll need to set your daily payment limit
- Select the account you'd like to send money from and follow the next steps