Apply for an HSBC Bank Account Pay Monthly today:
With the HSBC Bank Account Pay Monthly you'll get:
- Apply for a formal overdraftWe can arrange a formal overdraft service, subject to status
- Relax with a £50 bufferA safety net for short-term emergency borrowing
- Pay no overdraft feesWe won't charge you any overdraft usage fees (although interest will be charged on overdrawn balances)
- Know where you standPayment requests over any formal overdraft limit and your buffer won't normally be agreed
- Switch your bank account easilySwitching your account to HSBC is fast and straightforward using the current account switch service. The Current Account Switching Service is not offered by all banks in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Please check whether your existing bank supports the service.
- VISA debit cardContactless feature, subject to status
Please ensure you can answer YES to the following questions:
- Are you 18 years or over?
- Will you be paying at least £500 per month into this account? (Should you fail to make the £500 monthly payment required to maintain your account, we will either change it to a current account or give you notice that we will be closing your account. If you are under the age of 24, the qualification criteria will not apply.)
- Are you happy for us to undertake a credit register search (PDF)?
- Can you provide us with identification and proof of your address and one month's bank statements from your current bank?
Apply in branch
Book your appointment to apply in branch by calling:
03456 00 61 61
You’ll need to bring identification, proof of your address and a recent bank statement.